Managing your investments to help support your dreams and goals
Contact UsFS FINANCIAL
T (425) 775-2700
F (425) 774-6247
111 Main Street
No off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all investment portfoliosYour financial plan is tailored specifically for you based on your objectives and created step-by-step while making sure you understand your options. In fact, the first step is to explore your goals, dreams, risk tolerance, family situation and any upcoming financial needs.
Developing and implementing your personal planEvaluate, educate and examine risk tolerance so you can make informed decisions.
- Develop a recommended strategy that supports your goals.
- Make investments you select.
- Manage your investment portfolio.
- Measure, manage and report your progress with quarterly communication.
- Meet for a comprehensive annual review and make any revisions based on life changes, tax law changes and new research or investment opportunities.
Expecting the unexpected
No financial plan is complete without considering how you will deal with aging, long-term care and end-of-life planning. While you should work with your lawyer on your will and other estate planning items, Robin Gruber can help determine your strategy for life insurance and long-term care insurance. As an independent resource, Robin can compare insurance companies and policies to find the best way to serve your needs – at the best possible price and with the best possible service.